Bring a little creativity to your cutbacks with this pop art-printed Tribong boardshort. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, this Lo Tides Series boardshort features “Flowers” artwork from world renown pop artist, Andy Warhol, printed onto a cotton and recycled stretch blend fabric for performance with a classic feel. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Andy Warhol print. boardshorts
- Billabong Lo Tides Series.
- Tribong panelling with print and solid panels.
- Pattern: floral print.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PCX Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- 18 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycled stretch.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.